(Well, surprising me, at least)
- Ctrl+U deletes all characters on the cursor's left. And.. keep it in the shell's clipboard.
- Ctrl+K deletes all characters to the cursor's right (including the cursor's position), keeps in clipboard.
- Ctrl+Y: paste clipboard.
- Ctrl+R: search for string in history. Multiple Ctrl+R's search for the next matches in history. Btw, It's F7/F8 on windows command prompt.
Google vim keys and more
- Google search: Google Experimental Search, enables vim keys for browsing the results! Super useful.
- Google Calendar support vim keys (j, k, l, m) for navigating in the calendar. Type "?" for more keyboard shortcuts.
- Alt+F10 toggles between maximal window size and original window size.
- Alt+F9 minimizes window
- Alt+F8 switches to resize window mode
- Alt+F1 opens the GNOME menu.
Thanks for Zohar and Aviv for presenting me with most of the above shortcuts.