From Oren's wiki
List of code that I wrote and contributed:
Contributions to other Open Source projects
Patches and general foss contributions
- ZSH prezto framework fix & discussion about git plugin
- Jenkins github-oauth plugin fix
- MediaWiki installer fix
- MediaWiki Tab-key navigation fix
- Fixed a bug in s3cmd tool - was immediately accepted
- git pretty formats fix another patch was chosen instead, posted only a few hours earlier(!)
- Fix SEO issue on MediaWiki - got accepted
- Fix a minor typo in PIP
- Linux dm-crypt: identified a relatively critical bug in cryptsetup command debian and upstream
- Python: fix for HP-UX os.major build problem
- Weird case of SSH - researched the problem and helped the foss community get better facts & info.
- Seahorse: (gnome's key manager) - found, researched, reported a critical bug and suggested a patch. Maintainer committed a better patch eventually. Also updated the Debian BTS
- multipath-tools: doc fix 
- Python / (or more precisely: libffi / dlmalloc) build problem on HP-UX: my patch and research result and the related Python issue. My fix was applied to libffi on commit dc411e8f991.
- Drupal CKEditor module patch for supporting indentation for RTL languages. Accepted as git commit 2da0f15c4902f.
- A rather intense QA session on Debian's rhythmbox package:
- Linux LVM Confusing return code patch
- git documentation patch
- Python os.path.ismount bug on windows which I've found, opened and suggested a solution: #9035
- Grub bug (grub-probe failed on LVM devices): after a long research, I found the fix in upstream (grr..:) ). My conclusion
- Debian's nfs/rpc bug: activity here and here.
- Python 2.6 relative import problem which I originally discovered, eventually after Guido's word the fix went into Python 2.7.
- Participated in trac bug fixing blitz as a part of PyCon    
- Researched and found, with my colleague Alon, an important RedHat 5 bug in the InfiniBand package (and submitted a patch)
- Found a bug in a Drupal theme (w/ a patch). That's not a local bug, but a widespread method of designing web pages which is bad for RTL. I wrote this post in order to lead to a better solution.
- Digged in VLC, and found the cause for VLC Alsa/PulseAudio selection bug - in which VLC chose ALSA even if the more-preferred PulseAudio was detected. Found that upstream already got a fix, but not the Debian package. Thanks to my mail to the mailing list, the fix was applied to the Debian package.
- OpenSuSE 11 (and SLES 11): trivial fix for multipath init script, which made it into the next version.
- MD Kernel documentation update and one more: sent doc patch to Neil Brown, which after his modifications, got into the mainline kernel. (My first mention in the kernel comments :) )
- dm-crypt manpage update: a small documentation fix.
- SANE patch: for adding a "select port range" configuration option (well, I did 50% of the job, Julien Blache completed it). My patch was merged with sane CVS on 12/12/2008.
- ddclient configuration fix
- YALA: Web-based LDAP Administration tool for simple browsing, watching and editing LDAP directories
- hostupd: Perl script for making easy live updates to DNS
- EXIF time modifier: A small perl script for mass exif time modification. Useful for those who sort the multi-camera-taken photo album by this field, in case one camera's clock wasn't synchronized..